El Cajon, California

My sells person at the El Cajon store was good but the delivery kids (in their 20's) not only were unprofessional and rude, (too fresh for my taste) but they spent no more than 5 minutes installing my new recliner and as expected, they did it wrong.

I bought the recliner because I was having back problems. Well, my back problems are gone and now I have hip problems because the recliner is off balance. There is a difference in height between the left and the right legs so I can't sit straight. Since the first day I noticed I was sliding to the right but because I was in pain, I couldn't get on my knees to check the back of the chair. Well, I finally could today and to my surprise, there is a difference of almost 3/4 inch between the sides, so the sitting cushion is slanted. Imagine the damage that causes on the hips and back! I've been sitting and sleeping on this chair because I couldn't lay down on my bed.

When I called the store this morning they told me they couldn't send anybody until the 17th! So, even though I paid in cash and even bought the guarantee package, that makes no difference. So, I either not use it until then or I ruin my spine alignment even more.

This is why Jerome's is so inexpensive. Well, after this, I can't call the furniture they sell inexpensive, I have to call it CHEAP. Not only their products are cheap but their service is also CHEAP. The furniture comes with no instructions, nothing about putting them together or taking them apart so it will be interesting to figure it out when I have to move.

The only reason why I bought this recliner from Jerome's was that they were the only ones who would deliver the recliner on the same day I bought it. What a mistake on my part.

This was my first and last time setting foot in that store. I would never recommend them to anybody.

Review about: Jeromes Reclining Motion Sofa.

I liked: Sells rep who sold me the piece, I like the design of the chair, I like the look of the chair, I like the comfort of the chair.

I didn't like: Delivery people, Delivery itself, Way the chair was set up, That i cannot fix it myself, That i paid for the guarantee and still have to wait two weeks.

2.4
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jeromes Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $600
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Jeromes Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion