My sells person at the El Cajon store was good but the delivery kids (in their 20's) not only were unprofessional and rude, (too fresh for my taste) but they spent no more than 5 minutes installing my new recliner and as expected, they did it wrong.
I bought the recliner because I was having back problems. Well, my back problems are gone and now I have hip problems because the recliner is off balance. There is a difference in height between the left and the right legs so I can't sit straight. Since the first day I noticed I was sliding to the right but because I was in pain, I couldn't get on my knees to check the back of the chair. Well, I finally could today and to my surprise, there is a difference of almost 3/4 inch between the sides, so the sitting cushion is slanted. Imagine the damage that causes on the hips and back! I've been sitting and sleeping on this chair because I couldn't lay down on my bed.
When I called the store this morning they told me they couldn't send anybody until the 17th! So, even though I paid in cash and even bought the guarantee package, that makes no difference. So, I either not use it until then or I ruin my spine alignment even more.
This is why Jerome's is so inexpensive. Well, after this, I can't call the furniture they sell inexpensive, I have to call it CHEAP. Not only their products are cheap but their service is also CHEAP. The furniture comes with no instructions, nothing about putting them together or taking them apart so it will be interesting to figure it out when I have to move.
The only reason why I bought this recliner from Jerome's was that they were the only ones who would deliver the recliner on the same day I bought it. What a mistake on my part.
This was my first and last time setting foot in that store. I would never recommend them to anybody.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Sells rep who sold me the piece
- I like the design of the chair
- I like the look of the chair
- I like the comfort of the chair
What I disliked
- Delivery people
- Delivery itself
- Way the chair was set up
- That i cannot fix it myself
- That i paid for the guarantee and still have to wait two weeks
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jeromes Reclining Motion Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "Me and my Husband hsving been going to Starbucks for 6 years in El Cajon CA. This is ***. That we KEEP GETTING WATER DOWN..."
- "Buyer Beware!! John Wolsey's TAX LIEN ACADEMY (www.mhmoffers.com/taxsales.html#) is a not on the up-and-up. (Another URL for the Tax Lien Academy is http://community.icontact.com/p/taxlienacademy.)Filled out the form to order "the book,"..."
- "On March 14,2016 Truck dropped off at North County Kia to repair dented & scratched roof & install of trailer hitch. On March 15,2016 Truck picked up & dents were less..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."