My sells person at the El Cajon store was good but the delivery kids (in their 20's) not only were unprofessional and rude, (too fresh for my taste) but they spent no more than 5 minutes installing my new recliner and as expected, they did it wrong.
I bought the recliner because I was having back problems. Well, my back problems are gone and now I have hip problems because the recliner is off balance. There is a difference in height between the left and the right legs so I can't sit straight. Since the first day I noticed I was sliding to the right but because I was in pain, I couldn't get on my knees to check the back of the chair. Well, I finally could today and to my surprise, there is a difference of almost 3/4 inch between the sides, so the sitting cushion is slanted. Imagine the damage that causes on the hips and back! I've been sitting and sleeping on this chair because I couldn't lay down on my bed.
When I called the store this morning they told me they couldn't send anybody until the 17th! So, even though I paid in cash and even bought the guarantee package, that makes no difference. So, I either not use it until then or I ruin my spine alignment even more.
This is why Jerome's is so inexpensive. Well, after this, I can't call the furniture they sell inexpensive, I have to call it CHEAP. Not only their products are cheap but their service is also CHEAP. The furniture comes with no instructions, nothing about putting them together or taking them apart so it will be interesting to figure it out when I have to move.
The only reason why I bought this recliner from Jerome's was that they were the only ones who would deliver the recliner on the same day I bought it. What a mistake on my part.
This was my first and last time setting foot in that store. I would never recommend them to anybody.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Sells rep who sold me the piece
- I like the design of the chair
- I like the look of the chair
- I like the comfort of the chair
What I disliked
- Delivery people
- Delivery itself
- Way the chair was set up
- That i cannot fix it myself
- That i paid for the guarantee and still have to wait two weeks
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jeromes Reclining Motion Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "Ordered a T-Shirt for a birthday present on Oct. 19. Birthday is Dec. 10. Still waiting, all I got was one answer after 40+ tries and they said it is..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "Teleflora is a scam! First picture is what I ordered online. Second picture is what was actually delivered. Do NOT waste your money!..."