Were so excited for our new couch that we spent $800 on.We paid $90 for shipping.

On the day of delivery we noticed a tare in our brand new couch and the delivery drivers took a picture of the tare and spoke to jillian from the customer service department. We called to schedule a stitching for the couch and when the tech came out to repair it. The stitching was so noticable, we called back the customer service line to have it replaced. The customer service department told us that they're unable to replace it because it's pet damage.

We don't have any pets and how did we damage the couch before it arrived to us. The driver was a witness to this and took a picture and sent it to the customer service. There's no refund or exchange when purchasing items from Jeromes and here's another tip.

Jeromes is partnered with the Salvation Army that will take your furniture for a cost of $75 only if its in good condition, otherwise they won't take it but if you contact the Salvation Army to schedule a pick up, they will do it for free.So, basically you will fork out $75 for furniture removal for a free service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with how much they want your money and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and return and refund policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of jeromes furniture sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Jeromes Furniture needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jeromes furniture sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jeromes Furniture.

Had an Experience with Jeromes Furniture?

Comments

Bought couch from jeromes and have been waiting over three months to have it fixed every time I call it one thing or another they say they will get back to you but they don't stillllllll waiting