Jeromes Furniture - Brand new couch arrived with tare.
Were so excited for our new couch that we spent $800 on.We paid $90 for shipping.
On the day of delivery we noticed a tare in our brand new couch and the delivery drivers took a picture of the tare and spoke to jillian from the customer service department. We called to schedule a stitching for the couch and when the tech came out to repair it. The stitching was so noticable, we called back the customer service line to have it replaced. The customer service department told us that they're unable to replace it because it's pet damage.
We don't have any pets and how did we damage the couch before it arrived to us. The driver was a witness to this and took a picture and sent it to the customer service. There's no refund or exchange when purchasing items from Jeromes and here's another tip.
Jeromes is partnered with the Salvation Army that will take your furniture for a cost of $75 only if its in good condition, otherwise they won't take it but if you contact the Salvation Army to schedule a pick up, they will do it for free.So, basically you will fork out $75 for furniture removal for a free service.
More Review Details
What I liked
- How much they want your money
What I disliked
- Customer service and return and refund policy
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jeromes Furniture Natalie Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "Let me tell you a little story about Jerome's. I bought a beautiful coffee table from the Anaheim, CA store in December of 2014. In March of 2016, I noticed..."
- "I was given the Mother's Day 2016 exclusive beagle and charm this year but the quality of the lock of the bangle sucks. I have only worn it a second..."
- "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..."
- "Don't buy Miele. Warranty is terrible. We've replaced the top and bottom burners the first 5 years. Although, it's been 8 years, the outer glass door decided to randomly explode..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."