Were so excited for our new couch that we spent $800 on.We paid $90 for shipping.
On the day of delivery we noticed a tare in our brand new couch and the delivery drivers took a picture of the tare and spoke to jillian from the customer service department. We called to schedule a stitching for the couch and when the tech came out to repair it. The stitching was so noticable, we called back the customer service line to have it replaced. The customer service department told us that they're unable to replace it because it's pet damage.
We don't have any pets and how did we damage the couch before it arrived to us. The driver was a witness to this and took a picture and sent it to the customer service. There's no refund or exchange when purchasing items from Jeromes and here's another tip.
Jeromes is partnered with the Salvation Army that will take your furniture for a cost of $75 only if its in good condition, otherwise they won't take it but if you contact the Salvation Army to schedule a pick up, they will do it for free.So, basically you will fork out $75 for furniture removal for a free service.
More Review Details
What I liked
- How much they want your money
What I disliked
- Customer service and return and refund policy
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jeromes Furniture Natalie Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am going to try to keep this short and to the point although it took several months and my talking to over 20 people to get absolutely nothing done!..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "On 11/20/2012 we paid Right Choice Transfer (RCT) almost $4000 to transfer our timeshare title. The process was suggested to take 6-9 months. Over the course..."
- "This will be the last pair of NB sneakers I will ever buy!!! They are comfortable, but in ever shoe I have purchased the tongue wants to slide to the..."
- "Don't buy Miele. Warranty is terrible. We've replaced the top and bottom burners the first 5 years. Although, it's been 8 years, the outer glass door decided to randomly explode..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."