1.7K views

We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months.Each time, all he did was to not say anything about the issue, take a couple of pictures with his phone and call his office.

Then handed me the phone to talk to a customer service agent who claimed it was a warranty issue. The electric reclining system caused the back of the couch to tear into the drywall. The couch sags when reclined, the paper thin fabric is wearing through in at least 30 areas regardless time being used, the padding has collapsed so it literally feels like we're sitting on a wood bench. Every complaint we've made is ignored.

Oh yeah, we were told that Jerry personally selected the materials.I will be suing them in small claims court!

Had an Experience with Jeromes Furniture?

Comments

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1072690

Oh wow!That is my identical set, down to the color.

Same tears are on my set. Suing, hum? I hadn't thought about that. That may be an option.

This furniture cost too much to be so paper thin!

The warranty is a joke and doesn't cover anything...Those tears are the result of crapy fabric, that should be covered.

Just wondering if you did proceed in suing them? If so what was the result? Thinking if doing the same.

to Rita Murrieta, California, United States #973820

I haven't sued them yet. I will post the information when I do. The vinyl is so thin and stretchable, that at Glad brand waste bag is a better quality.

weaver
San Diego, California, United States #954636

Hello, did you serve Jerome's?If so, who did you serve or name?

We may need to take them to court and would appreciate this information.

We have a property damage claim with them and if anyone knows who their insurance carrier is, we would appreciate knowing this as well.Thank you.

to weaver Murrieta, California, United States #973821

I will be in the next couple of weeks and post the information here.

Dayton, Ohio, United States #941940

It's cheap furniture, it looks cheap. You wasted your money on junk and should have been able to tell by looking at it that it wasn't any good. You might get lucky with the warranty but for goodness sake, save up your money and get something better next time.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #919254

Be sure you have the receipt especially if it's only 3 months old. I am sure it is still warranty.