Jeromes Furniture - Customer Service that is broken.

Let me tell you a little story about Jerome's. I bought a beautiful coffee table from the Anaheim, CA store in December of 2014. In March of 2016, I noticed that I couldn't move the table (it has wheels) to clean under it and the wheel cover on one of the wheels broke in half! So I called 866-633-4094, which is their customer care number. Well, let me tell you they don't give a *** about replacing my wheel cover or wheel even though I offered to pay for it!!!

I called 8 times on different days and talked to Anna, Fred, Slyvia, Dottie, and Raven. They all BLEW me off. So I sent a registered letter to the San Diego office on 3/25/16 which was signed by Carolina Velasquez on 3/30/16 and I haven't heard a word from them. So, what do you suggest that I do. I think they'll just BLOW me off again. The coffee table is ruining my tile floors and when I replace the tiles, I

will bill Jerome and junk the table. Too bad, Jerome, I was going to buy more furniture, but I won't do business with you again."

The message was the page admin will review my post. I bet they won't post it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service and return and refund policy

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
See comments is my complaint.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
3211Dc C Cocktail Table
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #838985

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jeromes Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jeromes Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Jeromes Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about