100% full Not resolved
1.1
Style and Design

Let me tell you a little story about Jerome's. I bought a beautiful coffee table from the Anaheim, CA store in December of 2014. In March of 2016, I noticed that I couldn't move the table (it has wheels) to clean under it and the wheel cover on one of the wheels broke in half! So I called 866-633-4094, which is their customer care number. Well, let me tell you they don't give a *** about replacing my wheel cover or wheel even though I offered to pay for it!!!

I called 8 times on different days and talked to Anna, Fred, Slyvia, Dottie, and Raven. They all BLEW me off. So I sent a registered letter to the San Diego office on 3/25/16 which was signed by Carolina Velasquez on 3/30/16 and I haven't heard a word from them. So, what do you suggest that I do. I think they'll just BLOW me off again. The coffee table is ruining my tile floors and when I replace the tiles, I

will bill Jerome and junk the table. Too bad, Jerome, I was going to buy more furniture, but I won't do business with you again."

The message was the page admin will review my post. I bet they won't post it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and return and refund policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of jeromes furniture santa fe cocktail table and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Jeromes Furniture needs to "see comments is my complaint" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jeromes furniture santa fe cocktail table in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jeromes Furniture.

Had an Experience with Jeromes Furniture?

Comments