Jeromes Furniture - Customer Service that is broken.
Let me tell you a little story about Jerome's. I bought a beautiful coffee table from the Anaheim, CA store in December of 2014. In March of 2016, I noticed that I couldn't move the table (it has wheels) to clean under it and the wheel cover on one of the wheels broke in half! So I called 866-633-4094, which is their customer care number. Well, let me tell you they don't give a *** about replacing my wheel cover or wheel even though I offered to pay for it!!!
I called 8 times on different days and talked to Anna, Fred, Slyvia, Dottie, and Raven. They all BLEW me off. So I sent a registered letter to the San Diego office on 3/25/16 which was signed by Carolina Velasquez on 3/30/16 and I haven't heard a word from them. So, what do you suggest that I do. I think they'll just BLOW me off again. The coffee table is ruining my tile floors and when I replace the tiles, I
will bill Jerome and junk the table. Too bad, Jerome, I was going to buy more furniture, but I won't do business with you again."
The message was the page admin will review my post. I bet they won't post it.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service and return and refund policy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "E-Faucets has extremely unprofessional business practices and customer service. I ordered and paid for an item 56 days ago. During this time I was never updated that it was..."
- "I used Cascade Liquid Gel Detergent to do a couple of loads of dishes. I was horrified to find out that all my dishes came out with this awful..."