I purchase a sofa sleeper and paid to have it delivered.I was inform of the approximately time of delivery.

So I went out for grocery and came back an hour before delivery time. The coach was on my patio. I move it in and notice that several areas were there were threads are coming lose. But there was one section were it has already separated.

I call Jerome and told them, Their response was bring it in. I told them I paid for delivery and I don't have a truck to bring it in. I was told find a way to bring it in so they could inspect it and replace it if its bad workmanship. Needless to say I didn't want to rent a uhaul and I did not find a friend with a truck.

So I bit the bullet and purchase some threads and needle and sew all the lose threads and the separate cushion. It looks like I went to a thrifty store. I was over it and didn't give this Jer junk omes furniture anymore business. But lately I keep seeing the Jerome commercial and their claim to quality, and it just *** me off each time.

But this time I writing this review.So stay the fk from this junk Jerome furniture

Review about: Jeromes Furniture Sofa.

Preferred solution: Stop proclaming you have quality work and good customer service, cause i experience none from jeromes.

I didn't like: Worst experience ever.

Had an Experience with Jeromes Furniture?

Comments