Jeromes Furniture - Delivery Fiasco!

46 of 83 Jeromes Furniture reviews

I am going to try to keep this short and to the point although it took several months and my talking to over 20 people to get absolutely nothing done! I was given the run-around by every department, every manager and every sales associate and every delivery manager you can possibly think of.

We ordered a sectional and three separate times, they brought us damaged replacement furniture. I have written about that already but what I didn't write about was that when the "delivery men" (what a joke) delivered our first set, they scratched and gouged several areas on our wood floor. Jadda, Jadda, Jadda, long story short, we took pictures, the owner of the delivery service who contracts with Jerome's for delivery came out and assured us they would take care of it. They had to have by law, a million dollars of coverage to even be in business in case something like this ever happened! BS! BS! BS! Diakon has no coverage!! If they damage your home, your floor, your door, whatever, you are in for the biggest delay and scam tactics of your life! After months and months of delay, we finally went through our own insurance company. Our insurance company would then take them to subrogation to collect the money paid out. Guess what??? No Insurance!!!

I also want to say that during this time, they (Diakon or their reps) tried to submit pictures of someone else's floor damage to minimize the claim. Are you friggin' kidding me? That wasn't even our floor! So...beware of Jerome's delivery people...the company, like Jerome's isn't insured for damage caused by them even though they will tell you it's no problem and they will take care of it, it's a lie...Jerry trained them well. Below are pieces of the couch that scratched the floor when they brought it in and positioned it after dropping the couch off of the truck because the truck had no lift; they broke our screen door and damaged our door jamb; another scratch on our solid wood floor. It was a nightmare! Incompetence...thy name is Jerome's and Diakon.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • I will never do business with them

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Pay my insurance company back so that I can get my deductible back!
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Jeromes Furniture Sectional Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #743753 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jeromes Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
46 of 83 Jeromes Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jeromes Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jeromes Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×