I am going to try to keep this short and to the point although it took several months and my talking to over 20 people to get absolutely nothing done! I was given the run-around by every department, every manager and every sales associate and every delivery manager you can possibly think of.
We ordered a sectional and three separate times, they brought us damaged replacement furniture. I have written about that already but what I didn't write about was that when the "delivery men" (what a joke) delivered our first set, they scratched and gouged several areas on our wood floor. Jadda, Jadda, Jadda, long story short, we took pictures, the owner of the delivery service who contracts with Jerome's for delivery came out and assured us they would take care of it. They had to have by law, a million dollars of coverage to even be in business in case something like this ever happened! BS! BS! BS! Diakon has no coverage!! If they damage your home, your floor, your door, whatever, you are in for the biggest delay and scam tactics of your life! After months and months of delay, we finally went through our own insurance company. Our insurance company would then take them to subrogation to collect the money paid out. Guess what??? No Insurance!!!
I also want to say that during this time, they (Diakon or their reps) tried to submit pictures of someone else's floor damage to minimize the claim. Are you friggin' kidding me? That wasn't even our floor! So...beware of Jerome's delivery people...the company, like Jerome's isn't insured for damage caused by them even though they will tell you it's no problem and they will take care of it, it's a lie...Jerry trained them well. Below are pieces of the couch that scratched the floor when they brought it in and positioned it after dropping the couch off of the truck because the truck had no lift; they broke our screen door and damaged our door jamb; another scratch on our solid wood floor. It was a nightmare! Incompetence...thy name is Jerome's and Diakon.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I will never do business with them
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Pay my insurance company back so that I can get my deductible back!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jeromes Furniture Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "There was a white Lexus parked by our park with the door opened. My 12 year old daughter unwittingly passed by the car and glanced in. Unfortunately she saw..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."