I bought over $9,000. dollars of furniture and booked delivery 2 weeks in advance and paid $165 for delivery.

The sales person assured me they would deliver in the morning. They called the night before and said they would deliver between 6:15 p.m.-10:15 p.m. Who the *** delivers at that time Tweakers?? I finally was able to move the delivery to 2:15 p.m.

The day of delivery they called to tell me the TV stand was damaged and it was a discontinued item. They would get me another and only agreed to cover if less than $100 dollars difference. The office manager at San Marcos talked down to me and acted like she was doing me a favor. That's not the worst, the delivery truck had left so they contracted Helping Hands to deliver and I had to pay them cash and they would reimburse me.

The same day I moved all this occurred. It's been a week later and they still haven't reimbursed me. Oh and that tv stand was a floor model/class B. I have to keep calling for my refund.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. Notice the date is 2/3/18 it's now 2/13/18 still not received

Product or Service Mentioned: Jeromes Furniture Delivery Service.

Comments