2.3
Style and Design

Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof!Can not believe they way they handle their customers.

I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only to be told it's not covered under warranty!!! Why did I pay for it then!!

My table is starting to chip all over the top and I was told it's normal wear and tear NO ITS NOT.And to think I just purchased furniture that is going to be delivered in my home in just a few hours that they suckered me into buying another warranty which is probably going to be bogus just like this one I'm done with jeromes!!!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Jeromes Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jeromes Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Jeromes Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jeromes Furniture?

Comments