Update by user Jan 21, 2016

Jerome's Furniture is located in San Diego,CA not San.Antonio, TX.

Original review posted by user Jan 21, 2016

DO NOT PURCHASE ANY "GENUINE " LEATHER FURNITURE FROM JEROMES!!!! It will begin to PEEL within a year (or less) from purchase. Additionally, DO NOT PURCHASE the bogus protection plan, Guardsman. They do not cover peeling. The warranty and the furniture company are well are of this! The "glossy sheen" on the genuine leather furniture reacts to your body sweat and natural oil and causes the leather to peel. JEROME'S furniture has done NOTHING to fix this because I do not live in the state due to military orders (hence us purchasing the Guardsman warranty advised by YOUR salesperson will protect our furniture) I have lost $3000 for the purchase of this useless sectional and warranty, plus an additional $200 to have the area where the leather has peeled TEMPORARILY repaired. Once the leather peels...there's really no way to stop it. I am in the process of filing a complaint with the BBB and Consumer Affairs.

This furniture was over priced for being a very poor quality furniture!!!!

I would also like to point out, I have communicated with plenty of other military families who had similar experiences with their furniture falling apart less than year of purchase and Guardsman did nothing to fix it!!! Jerome's claimed their hands were tied because we were no longer in area. I have also shared my horrible experience to all Military Family Facebook group pages in the effort that another potential customer does not waste their time and money at this store.

Unless, Jerome's plans to either reimburse me for the purchase of the warranty and sectional OR deliver a new sectional to Texas on the company's dime..DO NOT bother contacting me or commenting on this review! I have been in communication with their customer service since June of 2015...with NO result! Their representative has only stated that there is not much thd company can do. Hopefully, the BBB and Consumer Affair will take a more serious action than what Jerome's company has.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of jeromes furniture sofa from Jeromes Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jeromes Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jeromes Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jeromes Furniture?

Comments

Ladera Ranch, California, United States #1257078

I am having the same issue eith my 3,000 dollar supposed leather sofa.After 3 months it is beginning to peel and is discolored and they will not do anything about it.

I am absolutely going to report this to the BBB.They are scam artists.

to Anonymous Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1257092

Definitely do that!Unfortunately the BBB had to refer me to the manufacturer.

This issue is still not resolved. I hope you can have a better resolution than we did.

Just continue to spread the word of how horrible this business is.You are welcome to connect with me if you have additional questions.

Jamjuvera
#1120701

I am also a victim of their horrible service.Your message scares me.

We bought a real leather sectional and recliner and warranty a few months ago.

The frames are defective.It's been 3 months and outrageously poor service!!!

to Jamjuvera #1120711

I am so sorry.If you purchased from Jerome's and they are not working with you tonfix the problem.

File a complaint to thw Better Business Bureau. I am currently in arbitration with them.

Best of luck to you!Be persistent:)