Purchased this couches at jeromes furniture in chulavista on 02/2016.First week stitches came off jeromes send a tech.
2nd time paint came off of the couch. Third visit all the couches are flat even back rest. I'm the heaviest in the fam I weight 185. I called they are telling me that they are going to take my couches to replaced all the foams and I told them no I want the couche replaced with a different brand not this cheap couches.
They decline.I paid $3,500 for trash not cool it only lasted 4 months
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "Ordered a T-Shirt for a birthday present on Oct. 19. Birthday is Dec. 10. Still waiting, all I got was one answer after 40+ tries and they said it is..."
- "I purchased a certified used 2014 Ram 1500 SLT quadcab 4x4 March 9,2016 I was told by sales writer not buy the 2 day return policy. Should not have listened..."
- "So there's already a lot wrong with this app. I can't quite complain about getting stood up the very first time I went to purchase an item because the app..."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."
- "At the Factory Again!! Just met with Customer Service manager..Brand New coach Diamond edition..Coach Bottoms Out Now have to go to Frieghtliner..can't fix it here..sit for Days waiting in line..."
- "I purchased a sectional from Whitley Galleries, manufacturer C.R. Laine (lifetime warranty. It arrived defected (left side one inch taller then the right side). It took 5 months..."