2.0
Style and Design

Purchased this couches at jeromes furniture in chulavista on 02/2016.First week stitches came off jeromes send a tech.

2nd time paint came off of the couch. Third visit all the couches are flat even back rest. I'm the heaviest in the fam I weight 185. I called they are telling me that they are going to take my couches to replaced all the foams and I told them no I want the couche replaced with a different brand not this cheap couches.

They decline.I paid $3,500 for trash not cool it only lasted 4 months

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Jeromes Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jeromes Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Jeromes Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jeromes Furniture?

Comments