Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof!Can not believe they way they handle their customers.
I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only to be told it's not covered under warranty!!! Why did I pay for it then!!
My table is starting to chip all over the top and I was told it's normal wear and tear NO ITS NOT.And to think I just purchased furniture that is going to be delivered in my home in just a few hours that they suckered me into buying another warranty which is probably going to be bogus just like this one I'm done with jeromes!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Let me tell you a little story about Jerome's. I bought a beautiful coffee table from the Anaheim, CA store in December of 2014. In March of 2016, I noticed..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "first of all, not recommended guardsman for anyone, - we bought Guardsman Furniture Protection 5/Y from ashley, 1 month ago our bed is broken, we called Guardsman to fix it or..."
- "I have asthma induced COPD (and am currently in the middle of one of the worst asthma attacks I have had to date), and have been actively trying to purchase..."
- "Absolute JUNK. The salesman suggested the extended warranty "will cover anything". Paid a couple of hundred dollars over and above for some peace of mind. The finish has fallen off..."