Update added by user Jan 21, 2016
Jerome's Furniture is located in San Diego,CA not San.Antonio, TX.
Original review posted by user Jan 21, 2016
DO NOT PURCHASE ANY "GENUINE " LEATHER FURNITURE FROM JEROMES!!!! It will begin to PEEL within a year (or less) from purchase. Additionally, DO NOT PURCHASE the bogus protection plan, Guardsman. They do not cover peeling. The warranty and the furniture company are well are of this! The "glossy sheen" on the genuine leather furniture reacts to your body sweat and natural oil and causes the leather to peel. JEROME'S furniture has done NOTHING to fix this because I do not live in the state due to military orders (hence us purchasing the Guardsman warranty advised by YOUR salesperson will protect our furniture) I have lost $3000 for the purchase of this useless sectional and warranty, plus an additional $200 to have the area where the leather has peeled TEMPORARILY repaired. Once the leather peels...there's really no way to stop it. I am in the process of filing a complaint with the BBB and Consumer Affairs.
This furniture was over priced for being a very poor quality furniture!!!!
I would also like to point out, I have communicated with plenty of other military families who had similar experiences with their furniture falling apart less than year of purchase and Guardsman did nothing to fix it!!! Jerome's claimed their hands were tied because we were no longer in area. I have also shared my horrible experience to all Military Family Facebook group pages in the effort that another potential customer does not waste their time and money at this store.
Unless, Jerome's plans to either reimburse me for the purchase of the warranty and sectional OR deliver a new sectional to Texas on the company's dime..DO NOT bother contacting me or commenting on this review! I have been in communication with their customer service since June of 2015...with NO result! Their representative has only stated that there is not much thd company can do. Hopefully, the BBB and Consumer Affair will take a more serious action than what Jerome's company has.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Jeromes Furniture Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."
- "Please save your money and spend it elsewhere. This company is extremely unreliable and unethical. I ordered a custom wig priced at over $500 and the company assured me they..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."