Review about Jeromes Furniture Sectional Sofa

Update added by user Jan 21

Jerome's Furniture is located in San Diego,CA not San.Antonio, TX.

Original review posted by user Jan 21

DO NOT PURCHASE ANY "GENUINE " LEATHER FURNITURE FROM JEROMES!!!! It will begin to PEEL within a year (or less) from purchase. Additionally, DO NOT PURCHASE the bogus protection plan, Guardsman. They do not cover peeling. The warranty and the furniture company are well are of this! The "glossy sheen" on the genuine leather furniture reacts to your body sweat and natural oil and causes the leather to peel. JEROME'S furniture has done NOTHING to fix this because I do not live in the state due to military orders (hence us purchasing the Guardsman warranty advised by YOUR salesperson will protect our furniture) I have lost $3000 for the purchase of this useless sectional and warranty, plus an additional $200 to have the area where the leather has peeled TEMPORARILY repaired. Once the leather peels...there's really no way to stop it. I am in the process of filing a complaint with the BBB and Consumer Affairs.

This furniture was over priced for being a very poor quality furniture!!!!

I would also like to point out, I have communicated with plenty of other military families who had similar experiences with their furniture falling apart less than year of purchase and Guardsman did nothing to fix it!!! Jerome's claimed their hands were tied because we were no longer in area. I have also shared my horrible experience to all Military Family Facebook group pages in the effort that another potential customer does not waste their time and money at this store.

Unless, Jerome's plans to either reimburse me for the purchase of the warranty and sectional OR deliver a new sectional to Texas on the company's dime..DO NOT bother contacting me or commenting on this review! I have been in communication with their customer service since June of 2015...with NO result! Their representative has only stated that there is not much thd company can do. Hopefully, the BBB and Consumer Affair will take a more serious action than what Jerome's company has.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Jeromes Furniture Sectional Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #774868 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jeromes Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 02 #1120701

I am also a victim of their horrible service. Your message scares me. We bought a real leather sectional and recliner and warranty a few months ago. The frames are defective. It's been 3 months and outrageously poor service!!!

0 0 Reply

Mar 02 #1120711

I am so sorry. If you purchased from Jerome's and they are not working with you tonfix the problem. File a complaint to thw Better Business Bureau. I am currently in arbitration with them. Best of luck to you! Be persistent:)

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jeromes Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Jeromes Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about