Update added by user Jan 21
Jerome's Furniture is located in San Diego,CA not San.Antonio, TX.
Original review posted by user Jan 21
DO NOT PURCHASE ANY "GENUINE " LEATHER FURNITURE FROM JEROMES!!!! It will begin to PEEL within a year (or less) from purchase. Additionally, DO NOT PURCHASE the bogus protection plan, Guardsman. They do not cover peeling. The warranty and the furniture company are well are of this! The "glossy sheen" on the genuine leather furniture reacts to your body sweat and natural oil and causes the leather to peel. JEROME'S furniture has done NOTHING to fix this because I do not live in the state due to military orders (hence us purchasing the Guardsman warranty advised by YOUR salesperson will protect our furniture) I have lost $3000 for the purchase of this useless sectional and warranty, plus an additional $200 to have the area where the leather has peeled TEMPORARILY repaired. Once the leather peels...there's really no way to stop it. I am in the process of filing a complaint with the BBB and Consumer Affairs.
This furniture was over priced for being a very poor quality furniture!!!!
I would also like to point out, I have communicated with plenty of other military families who had similar experiences with their furniture falling apart less than year of purchase and Guardsman did nothing to fix it!!! Jerome's claimed their hands were tied because we were no longer in area. I have also shared my horrible experience to all Military Family Facebook group pages in the effort that another potential customer does not waste their time and money at this store.
Unless, Jerome's plans to either reimburse me for the purchase of the warranty and sectional OR deliver a new sectional to Texas on the company's dime..DO NOT bother contacting me or commenting on this review! I have been in communication with their customer service since June of 2015...with NO result! Their representative has only stated that there is not much thd company can do. Hopefully, the BBB and Consumer Affair will take a more serious action than what Jerome's company has.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Jeromes Furniture Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This has been a piece a junk. Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart. Then the fake leather that..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "It appears Frost Bank closed our account because we are an immigrant family. On Thursday, we received a letter stating the following: Dear , The mission..."
- "Our Gehan Home is less than 4 years old. The windows Gehan installs are made of the cheapest materials. The glass is micro-thin (you will hear everything and..."
- "My wife & I bought a 5K water softener system with an RO system just over 2 years ago. Everything was good for the first year, then it started..... calls..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."