100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries....

I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product! I could have a small amount back...TOWARDS ANOTHER MATTRESS! WHAT!!! Like I would like to try that again knowing the pain and suffering from the last mattress.

ADDITIONALLY, the adjustable frame is bad also.... NO ONE would do ANYTHING about the "not covered." I COULD purchase a new one HOWEVER, the $$$ from the FAILED mattress could NOT be put towards that. I asked for my money back....NOPE! The FAILED mattress warranted does not work that way!

REALLY? Being helped by a sales person and manager that was a BIG NO WE CAN NOT DO THAT.... then would not give me any information to take it to a higher level... So I'm out $800, if you include the frame $1600.

I brought the picture of my spine- "not our problem here, we are sorry you have those issues." Have no idea what to do now, I'm stuck- buy a better mattress and throw away $1600- or deal with them.

Gezzzz bottom line! (sorry for the typos- hope you can understand what happened)

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 17, 2017.

Comments